Understanding in psycho-oncology
Available topics include:
- Palliative care for the Psycho-Oncologist,
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement,
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills in Cancer Care,
- Anxiety and Adjustment in Cancer Patients,
- Distress Management in Cancer,
- Depression and Depressive Disorders in Cancer Patients and
- Psychosocial Assessment in Cancer Patients.
Intermediate / Advanced
International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS)
This series of online presentations on psycho-oncology is available online in English and five European languages: French, German, Hungarian, Italian and Spanish. Selected topics are also available in Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese and Japanese.
No. But need to accept the conditions to enter
Yes for members only
Country of Origin
Page last updated 23 November 2018