Palliative care skills in geriatrics
Series of peer-reviewed factsheets covering End-of-life topics in geriatrics including:
- Environmental Causes of Falls
- Care Transitions: Skilled Nursing Facility to Emergency Department
- Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) in Older Adults
- FAQs and Resources for Dementia Patients’ Caregivers
- Artificial Hydration at End of Life
- Artificial Nutrition in Advanced Dementia Patients.
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Palliative care providers, doctors, other health care workers
Palliative Care Network of Wisconsin
High quality peer reviewed materials written by experienced palliative care clinicians and educators. Designed to be used for reference or for teaching purposes. Each topic is a succinct and practical one or two page summary of the topic, and the materials are well written and referenced. Topics covered complement the core Fast Facts collection. The content predominantly relates to hospital-based practice, and some of the prescribing advice is specific to the United States (US) and reflects US practice.
An extremely valuable resource, especially for palliative care consultation and liaison providers.
Country of Origin
Page created 15 February 2019