Advance care planning in Australia
Advance Care Planning Australia Learning courses cover topics ranging from an Introduction to ACP to Advanced communication skills.
This is a set of 10 educational modules on Advance care planning. The topics cover:
- Module 1. Advance Care Planning Introduction
- Module 2. Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Module 3. Advance Care Planning Decision-Making - The Legal Implications
- Module 4. Advance Care Planning Implementation
- Advance Care Planning in the Primary Care Setting
- Advance Care Planning and Dementia
- Advance Care Planning Aged Care
- Advance Care Planning and Cultural Diversity
- Advance Care Planning for Volunteers
- Advanced Communication.
Each module provides:
- Guided reading activities and quizzes
- Digital video vignettes
- Reflective practice activities
- Feedback option
- Additional resources and references.
Basic to Intermediate
General public, students, care workers, health care professionals
Advance Care Planning Australia
An excellent set of modules providing high quality teaching. Well referenced and well presented. Designed for health professionals, care workers and the general public, Advance Care Planning Australia Learning – online courses consist of 30-minute modules covering topics ranging from Introduction to ACP to Advanced communication. Note: timing is a guide only as it will vary depending on the person completing the course.
Country of Origin
Page last updated 14 May 2019