Palliative care for Enrolled Nurses: EN Toolkit
The PCC4U EN Toolkit is a suite of eLearning modules and resources intended for integration into EN learning courses to develop capacity in the enrolled nurse workforce. The six eLearning module focus topics are:
- Topic 1: Principles of palliative care
- Topic 2: Communicating with people with life-limiting conditions
- Topic 3: Principles of symptom assessment and management
- Topic 4: Assessment and management of pain
- Topic 5: Optimising function in palliative care
- Topic 6: Terminal care and bereavement support.
Educators and clinicians delivering formal and informal palliative care education in higher education and Vocational Education and Training (VET) sectors and care settings.
PCC4U Project Team
Part of a suite of eLearning modules and resources to support health professional education. The PCC4U team can provide tailored support to assist with integration of the EN Toolkit.
Record of participation
Country of Origin
Page last updated 22 November 2018