The Advisory Group acts as a reservoir of knowledge, skills and networks for the project. It acts as a sounding board and an exchange point for promotion and linkage into broader community. Its functions are:
- To review quality and standards processes for the inclusion of material in the project;
- To contribute to content and function;
- To advise on service, system and community issues relating to project and their potential effects on the project;
- To ensure that the needs of possible users of the project are recognised and included;
- To maximise collaboration with communities; and
- To advise on the marketing and branding of the project.