The Palliative Care workforce development framework provides resources for educators to support the development of capacity in the palliative care workforce. Educators can:
- Map service requirements to the palliative care workforce development model and develop induction and professional development programs to build capacity in palliative care as appropriate
- Assess team capabilities and skill mix
- Implement best practice learning and teaching principles and nationally consistent learning resources to facilitate desired learning outcomes relevant to palliative care.
Information and resources to support the development of palliative care learning programs and activities are under development. It is anticipated they will be released in the second half of 2016.
It is anticipated that the following learning and teaching elements will be included:
- Learning needs analysis
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements for health care providers in Australia
- Learning outcomes
- Palliative Care teaching and learning resources
- Assessing learning
- Evaluating your learning program / activity.
For further information and to provide feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 26 April 2016