This website has been developed to provide information for patients, families and health professionals who care for a child with a life limiting illness. It will provide a wide variety of information about Paediatric Palliative Care (PPC) and
continue to be updated and developed. If your questions are not addressed within the current content, you are encouraged to contact any of the NSW Paediatric Palliative Care Services by selecting the “Contact Us” menu option.
The aim of our website is to:
- Share knowledge and information about PPC
- Improve awareness about PPC across the state
- Describe the role and the services available from the PPC Specialist Services to support children and their families across NSW
- Provide education for families and health professionals
- Establish improved networks of care within the health care setting linking general practitioners, paediatricians, community nurses, allied health and hospital staff to support the delivery of care for patients and their families locally or as close to home as possible