Pain assessment and management in paediatric palliative care
Discrete modules on paediatric palliative care are all designed for self-paced learning:
- Clinical Attachment Guidelines
- Introduction to the course
- Module 1: Pain in children
- Module 2: Pain Assessment in Children
- Module 3: Management of Pain in Children
- Module 4: The WHO Guidelines on Persisting Pain
Additionally there are resources, glossary and assessment materials available on the site.
Intermediate / Advanced
Doctors and nurses.
The International Children’s Palliative Care Network (ICPCN)
was established at an international meeting of Help the Hospices in 2003 as a network of organisations seeking to share good practice and expertise.
The resources are available in several formats including a low/bandwidth resolution version for those who have limited internet access. The modules are available in several languages: currently English, Russian, Spanish and Serbian, and others will become available in future.
Country of Origin
Page last updated 23 Novemberber 2018