The development of complex projects requires a wide range of expertise. The End-of-Life Essentials Project Team comprises the following people:
- Ms Kim Devery (Project Lead)
Ms Devery is Head of the Discipline of Palliative and Supportive Services, Flinders University. The Discipline is internationally recognised for its postgraduate courses in palliative care. Ms Devery has been involved in a number of national education projects in palliative care.
- Ms Deborah Rawlings (Project Team Member)
- Dr Deidre Morgan (Project Team Member)
- Ms Jane Durbridge (Marketing Assistant)
Ms Durbridge provides marketing and project support for the End-of-Life Essentials Project.
- Associate Professor Jennifer Tieman works closely with the End-of-Life Essentials Project Team in her role as CareSearch Director.
The CareSearch project is providing the infrastructure for the End-of-Life Essentials Project eLearning and website. They are also responsible for the development of the implementation toolkit.
Last updated 08 November 2017